- PRECISION – Rage broadheads are known for their accuracy and their wound channels are legendary
- FEATURES – Aerodynamic one-piece steel ferrule, Tough, Razor Sharp .035″ stainless steel blades, 2″ cutting diameter, and 100 Grain broadhead
- TECHNOLOGY – Comes with improved Shock Collar Technology which ensures proper blade retention
- PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT – Includes free practice head to ensure you will be on target when it counts!
- RAGE – Leading the Evolution in Mechanical Broadheads. The Hypodermic Broadheads feature the exclusive hybrid tip that provides surgical accuracy
Rage Hypodermic- More Information: Rage is changing the game again. Brand new for 2013, is the much anticipated Hypodermic. This aerodynamic, compact design is extremely tough and offers more penetration than any Rage broad head to date. The solid steel ferrule sports a brand new hybrid tip design, allowing the Hypodermic to have the aerodynamics and accuracy of a leading edge blade, coupled with the bone crushing performance of our chisel tip. Exclusive hybrid tip, Aerodynamic one-piece steel ferrule, Tough, Razor Sharp.035-Inch Stainless Steel Blades, Increased Penetration, Available in Standard and Deep Six models, Shock Collar ensures proper blade retention, Includes free practice head. 2 blade. 100 grain. 3/pack. Model 39100.