- Ultralight CRT riser
- bristle brush Retainer
- Anti-Vibration technology limbs
- ADF (anti-dry fire) trigger system
- MIM (metal injected molded) trigger
- 7/8 inch Picatinny rails + allows for the Integration of a crank cocking device
- finger safety reminders + pass through fore grip.
385 feet per second (this is not an error).
- draw weight: 165 lbs
- Kinetic energy: 125 ft lbs.
- Realtree max-1 Camo
- Overall weight 7.1 lbs | axle to axle 20.25″ | dimensions 36.25″L x 22.5″W
- Trigger Tech Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- Ships mostly assembled
- 4×32 scope
- rope cocking device
- light weight quiver
- two 20 inch Headhunter arrows
- lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)