- ADF (anti-dry fire) trigger system
- bristle brush Retainer
- MIM (metal injected molded) trigger
- 7/8 inch Picatinny rails
- allows for the Integration of a crank cocking device
- finger safety reminders + pass through fore grip.
350 feet per second.
- Draw weight: 150 lbs
- Kinetic energy: 103 ft lbs.
- Realtree Extra Camo
- Overall weight 6.4 lbs | axle to axle 16.125″ | dimensions 34.25″L x 18.25″W
- Made in the USA and ships mostly assembled
- Technology with 3lb zero-creep release. All stainless steel components. Nock sensor and adf eliminate dry fires
- 4×32 scope, rope cocking device
- light weight quiver
- two 20 inch Headhunter arrows
- lube wax (we suggest you lube strings every 10 shots)